Business Support Assistant - Vacancy1st February 2018
We are looking for a Business Support Assistant to join our team at Guernsey Airport.
The successful candidate will provide administration support to the Heads of Departments as part of the Business Support team at Guernesy Airport.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To receive visitors to the office and deal with enquiries both on the telephone and via email, drafting correspondence as and when required.
2. To deal with daily incoming and outgoing mail, bring forward previous correspondence and maintain the filing and archiving system.
3. To organise travel and accommodation for airport service areas via the States Travel Service and to maintain a file for all travel documents.
3. To organise meetings involving various airport service areas and business partners, drafting agendas and producing minutes or action logs, as required.
4. To develop a good working knowledge of SAP and be able to create orders for equipment, supplies and services.
5. To goods receipt invoices and investigate issues with suppliers and budget holders e.g. price differences, to ensure payments can be processed by the HUB.
6. To assist with administrative tasks, ad hoc projects, drafting of reports and correspondence as and when required, for all airport service areas.
7. To assist with stakeholder relations, employee communications, and updating of the Guernsey Airport website and social media sites.
8. To assist in the processing of security passes and parking permit application forms.
9. To assist with collating, recording and processing various forms of aviation data and any other task associated with ongoing processes required for 'Air Navigation Service Provider' status at Guernsey and Alderney Airports.
Closing date: 9 February 2018