Flybe Launches 2018-19 Winter Schedule13th March 2018
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, has announced the first phase of its 2018/19 Winter programme earlier than ever this year featuring 127 routes and a choice of up to 2,683 flights a week throughout the UK and mainland Europe. Seats are on sale now (Wednesday 8th March 2018) and currently available for travel between 28th October 2018 and 13th January 2019.
This winter, Flybe is closer than ever before to its customers, providing unparalleled air travel to and from local regional airports to destinations across the UK and mainland Europe, cutting travel time and costs for both business and leisure travel. Customers can also take advantage of Flybe’s eleven codeshare partners to connect seamlessly to the rest of the world through Flybe’s international hubs. Check out the ‘One Stop to the World’ link at http://onestop.flybe.com/en-GB/flights that details all the connectivity options available.
Flybe’s Chief Commercial Officer, Roy Kinnear, comments: “It is great news for our customers that this year we are putting our 2018/19 Winter schedule on sale earlier than ever before. It gives plenty of time for decision making but also allows regular winter travellers the chance to make their plans. We have an extensive choice of destinations not only for winter getaways but also for essential business travel with the opportunity to book the lowest possible fares. Flybe’s network makes it easier than ever for our customers to travel from regional airports close to where they live, saving valuable time, effort and money.”
Key Highlights of Flybe’s 2018-19 Winter schedule
- Up to 2,683 flights a week
- Total of 127 routes including Doncaster Sheffield to Belfast City operating for the first time in winter
- Up to 7 flights a day on following routes: Birmingham-Amsterdam; Birmingham – Glasgow; Belfast City - Manchester; Belfast City – Birmingham: Edinburgh – Birmingham
- 14 Winter Ski routes: Chambery from Birmingham, Cardiff, Exeter, Manchester and Southampton Geneva from Birmingham, Cardiff, Exeter, Isle of Man, Jersey and Southampton Innsbruck from Manchester Lyon from Birmingham and Manchester
- 8 Winter Sun routes: Alicante from Doncaster Sheffield, Exeter, Norwich and Southampton Faro from Cardiff and expanded schedule from Exeter Malaga from Norwich and Exeter
- Improved weekend schedule on key routes from Exeter with later Sunday returns from Amsterdam, Jersey, Guernsey and Manchester and return of weekend flights to Norwich
- Return of popular Christmas and New Year flights from Southampton to regional France – Limoges, Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Nantes and Rennes; and full Winter schedule to Bergerac
- Return of popular Christmas and New Year service between Birmingham – Newquay; and extra seasonal frequency on many routes including Exeter-Glasgow, Belfast City, Dublin and Newcastle
- Currently available for booking for travel between 28th October 2018 and 13th January 2019
- Full details and bookings at www.flybe.com
Flybe franchise partners Blue Islands, Eastern Airways and Stobart Air Winter schedules also on sale now